The 6th DMAIndia Annual & Awards 2017 took place on 23rd August 2017 at The Leela, Mumbai with stellar performances from Ogilvy,Dainik Jagran, and ibs.
The DMAi Annual & Awards is in its 6th edition along with the DMA CREATEFFECT Awards. These Awards are affiliated with the DMA International ECHO Awards which honours excellence in creativity, marketing strategy, and response results in data-driven marketing campaigns.
The DMAIndia Annual & Awards 2017 hosted the following awards programs which recognized the respective winners:
- 6th DMAi Hall of Fame -The DMA Hall of Fame recognises personalities who represent the highest levels of experience and leadership in data-driven marketing and salutes their contributions made towards the industry, the association and its community of professionals. Ramesh Iyengar, DMAi’s first hall of fame inductee in 2012 hall of fame served as the program Chairperson for the 5th term. Ajay Chandwani, Director Percept was bestowed this honour.
- 4th Edition- The DMAi Knight recognition The DMA Knights is a recognition program for outstanding efforts made towards helming the DMAi mission for greater good. For a passionate few who have made marketing their obsession in life, DMA Knights celebrates marketers who put in their industrious efforts towards keeping the marketing fraternity united through the DMA. That’s what they stand for! Ankush Bhandari, CEO Arvato served as Chairperson of the selection board for the DMAi Knights for 2017. The champions of the greater good recognition of the Knight was given to Gulshan Verma, Times Internet, Virginia Sharma – LinkedIn, Rajesh Kumar – SAP, Vasanth Kumar – IBM, KG Manjunatha – Kenscio. In the expanded Young Knight category Ria Iyengar, Select Direct, was announced as its first inductee.
- 4th Marketer of the Year Awards – This award honours the achievement, innovation and inspiring leadership of individuals who have had a positive impact on the marketing community and excelled at connecting data and the consumer through data-driven marketing in the past year. The Marketer of the Year Award is a celebration of bold decisions and strong growth in a field burdened by tight budgets, the ever-changing media landscape and fickle customer demands. Manish Dureja, MD Jetprivilege served as the conference chairperson for the program in 2017. Karthi Marshan of Kotak Mahindra Group – was announced as the Marketer of the Year for 2017
- 3rd Content Marketer of the Year & expanded Content Marketing Awards – The Content Marketer of the Year award honours the wizards of content who ‘Keep it Simple’ and ‘Make it Memorable’. The DMAi Content Marketer of the Year, instituted in 2015, is a joint citation for an Individual and a Company. This accolade honours the achievement, innovation, and inspiring leadership of an individual, or a company or campaigns whose work represents the very best in the Content Marketing industry in the last 12 months. The chairperson for 2017 for this program is Gulshan Verma, CRO at Times Internet.
- Content Marketer – Individual Category – Dr Kaustubh Nande
- Content Marketer Organisation – mCanvas
- for Campaigns
- Bronze for UTI Mutual Fund
- Silver for Ixigo
- Gold for Kukayo Camlin
- 4th Edition of the DMAi Marketing Innovation Awards 2017. The Marketing Innovation awards honour the next generation of creators, innovators and disruptors that are developing game-changing technologies and platforms to push the boundaries of what is possible for today’s marketers.Team Iprospect is the organisation recognised for creating original and path-breaking solutions in the past year called as icalulate for ICICI Bank.
- 3rd Edition of the CMO Choice Awards 2017. This award recognises the work of perfectionists and the most trustworthy partners for services. The DMA CMO Choice Awards is a neutral and unbiased award of marketing eco-system enablers and advertising agencies, technologies and platforms that drive business RoI. Over 100 top CMO’s met across mumbai, delhi & bangalore to identify the winners.
For the 3rd Edition 2017, we have four winners who have claimed their rightful place of being the Most Trusted Marketing Partner.
- Blink Digital – is the Most Trusted Marketing “Digital Agency” Partner.
- Team Bruce Clay gets to be the Most Trusted Marketing “SEO Agency” Partner.
- Select Direct Marketing on stage to collect their honour of being the Most Trusted “Direct Marketing Communications” Partner.
- EMERGING “AI Platform” Marketing Partner – Surbo by Value First.
- The maiden Internal Connect Awards – These awards that recognize innovative thinking and best practices that create real value for the organization through internal communication. The Internal Connect awards are the first of their kind, to recognise those who truly reflect what smarter internal communication and commitment to achieve ground-breaking business results is all about. The Chairperson for the program for 2017 is Khushnum Ichhaporia of Kotak Securities.
- Bronze for Max Bupa and JSW steel,
- Silver for Axis Bank and KotaK Bank
- Gold for Fullerton India & Adfactors PR
- 2017 DMA CREATEFFECT Awards, affiliated to the DMA International ECHO Awards
- OgilvyOne with 10 Metals being crowned as the Agency of the year.
- Pi Communications was crowned as the small agency of the year. Award winning agencies that are independent and have a staff strength of less than 50 full time employees are in contention for this title. To qualify, agencies have to win at least 3 metals including a gold.
- Jagran Prakashan, Yum Restaurants, M&M, Raymond & JCB, Mondelez are the notable winners winning a gold across different categories.
The DMAIndia Annual & Awards 2017 has seen 150 jury members contribute to judging more than 500 nominations and entries from over 50 agencies on behalf of more than 200 brands to determine the crème de la crème to be awarded at this prestigious event.