In Today’s fast paced life, you forget to do many things as you are in hurry to reach your office. We postponed it to weekend or on office holiday to do other works such as banking work etc. Thanks to the technology which has made life easier and convenient, that everything you get now on your mobile. No more trips to banks.
Last week Axis Bank launched their mobile app #Digital Axis or Axis Mobile in association with Blogadda @ their corporate office, Worli.I am always skeptical how safe will be transactions done on mobile app, whether it will be secured or will someone get to know my details, how ?why?what? ^%&#$%# so many questions pop up in my mind. Let me tell you friends this App will set the benchmark in Banking App world, you will agree after reading my post.
Axis Mobile offers wide range of banking and services that takes cares of your banking needs conveniently from you mobile phone. It is simple, user-friendly and secure mobile banking app. It is available on Android, iOS, Windows, Mobile Web (from Mobile browsers).
Axis Mobile app can be used by All Axis Bank customers (Resident/NRI) with Savings A/c, Current A/c, Credit card holders.
Salient features of Axis Mobile : –
- View account details , Card summary, Loan details
- View unbilled transactions and pay credit card bills
- Add beneficiaries and transfer funds instantly
- Set Transaction limits to preferred value from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 Lakhs
- Reward points redemption
Mobile transaction with Axis mobile is completely safe and secured due to security measures.
- SIM Locking –Onboarding only with the Bank Registered Mobile Number(RMN)
- Add Beneficiaries using the 2FA security
- Switch your cards on/off instantly
- Get your App account terminated on your phone in case it is lost/stolen.
- Daily transaction limit of Rs 30,000 for first 5 days after registration
- Place request to block and replace your debit card and credit card
There are more than 50 features like recharge your mobile,DTH, data card, transfer payments, pay Utility bills, also you can redeem your loyalty points, locate nearest Axis bank, ATMs, Request for cheque book,Cheque status & cheque stop request.
I liked favorite option where you can set frequently done transactions as favorites and pay in one click.
You can locate nearest Axis bank, ATMs,GPS map to easily reach the destination.
My experience with Axis Bank App although i am non axis user but what i have seen and experience at the meet, this app is one of th best app so far in the mobile banking. It was interactive event where we had discussions with Mr. Pramod Mulani from Digital Marketing team, Axis bank. Overall it was explanatory session and met new bloggers Ekta Khetan, Disha Kotak Manish Ahuja. I want to say huge thank you to Blogadda team for coordinating the whole event.
For more details :- http://www.axisbank.com/personal/speed-banking/axis-mobile-for-android.aspx