• Boil the potatoes till they are cooked completely.
• Peel them and then chop them in equal shapes
• Finely chop the onions
• In a small bowl, mix the potatoes, onions, coriander leaves,
cumin powder, chaat masala powder and black salt. Mix well and keep aside.
Method to make the Paani:
• In a blender add all the ingredients mentioned above for the paani.
• Add little water and grind to a fine chutney.
• Remove the green chutney in a large bowl. Add 2 to 3 cups
water. Mix well. Check the seasoning.
• Add more black salt or jeera powder or chaat masala if required. If you want a thin pani, you could add some water. But keep on checking the seasoning, as per your taste.
• Add the boondi to the paani.
So Paani Puri with a twist is ready . Indulge in mouth-watering sweet and spicy Paani Puri.